The world is headed towards a more remote workforce. Do you want to be investing in on-premises infrastructure?
Get ahead of the curve and consider moving to a cloud or hybrid cloud infrastructure. Upgrading your on-prem infrastructure every few years can be costly and stressful. Not only that, but is comes as a large capital expense which can be more crippling than of cloud hosting which is an operating expense. Let the experts focus on upgrades and maintenance while you can focus on what makes you money... your business.
We provide cloud applications hosting, designed to support intensive applications such as QuickBooks or Sage ERP, integrated 3rd party apps and everything else your business needs to run. Our cybersecurity offering is best-in-class, including 24/7 Security Operations Center (SOC), and a comprehensive suite of applications for backup, anti virus, ransomware protection, and cybersecurity.
Secure Cloud Services (SCS) is the most secure and cost-effective way to have your business applications hosted in the cloud.
Here’s what else sets us apart:
- 99.95% uptime
- Built-in 24/7/365 Cybersecurity
- 24/7/365 US Based Support for Emergencies, with Managed Support
- Any Device Capable Access — including IOS, Android, Windows, and Apple
- SSAE 16 Data Facility, High Level Security, 24-Hour Monitoring, 8 Internet Connections, Data Monitoring, and Intrusion Detection
- Managed Offside Backup
- Managed Disaster Recovery